SANCTUARY OF THE DIVINE CHILD BOGOTA TOUR
- Specialized guide (bilingual Spanish – English)
- Private Transportation
- Medical Assistance
- Visit to sanctuary of the Divine Child
Sanctuary of the Divine Child Bogota Tour (Duration 4 Hours)
The temple, located to the south of the city in the neighborhood 20 de Julio, is one of the most important centers of pilgrimage and praying of Bogota.
The image of the Divine Child Jesus is venerated in a small chapel-corridor located behind the main altar.
The parishioners come to the sanctuary of the Divine Child with and faith in thanksgiving and in search of help for their needs.
- Monday to Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 am. – 11:00 am. 12:00 p.m. – 5 p.m. – 6 p.m. 7:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 6:00 a.m. At 7:00 p.m., Eucharist every hour.
- Sundays: 5:00 a.m. At 7:00 p.m., Eucharist every hour. 9:00 am. And 12:00 m. Church Mass
SAFE AND COMFORTABLE PAYMENTS